- Designation: Academic Team
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://wwww.asahe.edu.au
Dr Ifeanyi Egwutuoha is a lecturer at Australian School of Accounting and Higher Education. He has over 20 years in experience in IT Consulting, Information Technology, Management and Education.
He received B.Eng degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and M.Sc in Computer Engineering from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria; and Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria. He received his PhD from The University of Sydney in Electrical and Information Technology. He lectures in other colleges and universities in Australia.
Research Interest includes: High Performance Computing, Fault tolerance of HPC, Distributed Computing Systems and Cloud Computing.
Dr Ifeanyi Egwutuoha’s areas of interest include:
- BIT100 Introduction to Programming
- BIS100 Introduction to Business Information Systems
- BIT201 Database Fundamentals
- BIS300 Information and Cyber Security
- BUS300 Project Management
- BIT300 Enterprise Systems Applications
- CAP300 Business Information Technology (CAPSTONE)
- BIS320 Data Visualisation
- BIS340 Knowledge Management and Data Governance
- BIS200 Business Forecasting and Technology