ASA welcomes all suitably qualified students, both domestic and international.
To gain admission to ASA’s Bachelor of Business (Technology Management), students need to meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Successful completion of an Australian senior secondary qualification with a satisfactory Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) score of 55 (or equivalent as determined by the Academic Board); or
- Successful completion of an equivalent secondary qualification interstate and attainment of the required entrance standard; or
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited Tertiary Preparation Program (TPP) or a Foundation Year Program offered by a recognised higher education provider in Australia; or
- Successful completion of an equivalent secondary qualification overseas, and attainment of the required entrance standard; or
- Satisfactory completion of a qualification at AQF Level 6 or above, or an equivalent international qualification.
NOTE: International applicants are only eligible to enrol as full-time students and must be 18 years of age or over at the time that they commence the course for which they have applied.
(For non-school leavers including mature-age applicants and/or those who do not hold their HSC or equivalent)
Domestic applicants who are 21 years of age or over who have not completed Year 12 or its equivalent may gain entry to a course by addressing one of the following entry requirements:
- successful completion of a Special Tertiary Admissions Test administered by a tertiary admissions centre; or
- submission of a portfolio of prior and current academic and professional work.
NOTE: Mature age entry applicants must also meet the English language entry requirements.